For great spices at great prices go here.
Check out our other delicious recipes:
If you have a recipe that you would be willing to share with
our guests, please send us an email with your recipe formatted similar
to the one below. Please be sure to give credit to the author of the recipe
including yourself if it is your creation.
Try this great tasting, yet easy, recipe. All your guests
will be coming back for more.
Name: Baked Salmon
Miles (Chuckwagon Inc.)
Category: Main Dish - Fish
Oven Size: 1 @ 12" oven
Briquettes: 9 bottom - 15 top
||Salmon Filet (determine size according to number of
people to be served.
- Leave skin on the salmon filet.
- Slice filet into wide strips
- Place salmon strips, skin side down, into bottom of 12"
- Sprinkle on black pepper to your taste.
- Sprinkle on garlic powder to your taste.
- Cut fresh lemon into quarters and squeeze over salmon strips.
- Slice fresh mushrooms into thin slices and spread over salmon
strips and onto bottom of oven.
- Slice fresh green onions into thin slices and spread over salmon
and onto bottom of oven.
- Drop small chunks of creamed cheese onto salmon strips.
- Top with lemon slices for color and presentation.
- Cover Dutch Oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.